We specialize in long-term care for your loved ones.
Crisp Regional Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (CRNRC) is a 143-bed nursing and rehabilitation facility designed for the long-term care needs of seniors. Our team includes nurses, certified nursing assistants, and physical, occupational and speech therapists to provide skilled care to residents. With the goal of helping residents stay active and engaged, we coordinate a variety of activities such as daily exercise, crafts, manicures, bingo, karaoke, religious programs and more.
CRNRC operates a full-service dining room that serves balanced, nutritious meals. Our dietitian ensures residents receive appropriate meals based on individual nutritional plans.
CRNRC is one of two rehabilitation facilities owned and operated by Crisp Regional Health Services, along with Cordele Health and Rehabilitation Center (which also includes a 10-bed short-term unit specializing in more intense rehabilitation).
Brand new Behavioral Health Unit open now!
Those looking for nursing or rehabilitation services may call our admissions director at 229-273-1227 to explore the best Crisp resource for your needs.
Who we are:
Crisp Regional Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (CRNRC) is owned and operated by Crisp Regional Health Services. The care team includes nurses, certified nursing assistants, therapists, dietitians and other healthcare professionals, as well as community volunteers.
Medical Director: David Duvall, MD
Admissions Director: Rena Ray
Administrator: Kelly Hitzeman
Director of Nursing: Max Benoit
ADON: Cierra Williams
What we do:
- Long-term nursing and rehabilitation care for predominantly older patients, with an emphasis on maintaining or improving function and quality of life.
- Healthy meals in our full-service dining room, with our dietitian ensuring appropriate meal planning based on individual nutritional plans.
- Numerous activities for residents to stay active and engaged, including daily exercise, crafts, manicures, bingo, karaoke, religious programs and more.
- Rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
- Dental, ophthalmic and podiatric care.
- Specialized services, including:
- Therapeutic plans for patients with neurological needs, sports injuries, joint replacement, orthopedic repairs, plantar fasciitis, back pain, geriatric complications or vestibular/vertigo
- wound care/management
- IV therapy
- Worker’s compensation issues
- Pre-habilitation for joint replacement
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue massage for myofascial release
- Manual therapy and therapeutic exercise
- Neuromuscular re-education, balance and gait training
- Management of pain and swelling through electrical stimulation, iontophoresis, ultrasound and more
Billing and admissions:
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and private-pay. To ask about receiving care at Crisp Regional Nursing and Rehabilitation Center or to discuss which Crisp facility best meets your needs, call our admissions director at 229-273-1227.
Crisp Regional Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
902 Blackshear Road Cordele, GA 31015